Clue: Tense, given Pollyanna's expectation?
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Tense, given Pollyanna's expectation? which appears 1 time in our database.
- Rosy answer in a seer's crystal ball?
- It seems that what's to come is all so tense, yet nothing could be better
- Outlook splendid, yet tense
- Tense of 'I will have. . .'
- Tense (eg 'will have done')
- (In grammar) the tense descriptive of things that will have been done
- Tense descriptive of things that will have been done
- *Tense subject?
- Tense describing actions that will be completed
- Optimistic prediction will have been used as an example
- Utopian prospect of which I shall have studied an example
- Tense, given this optimistic prediction?
- Tense but optimistic forecast?
- Tense or terse utopian forecast
- Tense suggestion of idyllic days ahead