Clue: Amount added to a bill in a restaurant
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Amount added to a bill in a restaurant which appears 1 time in our database.
- Ticketmaster add-on
- Add-on for a large party's tab
- Percentage added to the bill?
- Fee for work done
- Maintenance fee on leased property
- Restaurant bill addition
- Levy for property maintenance
- Addition to restaurant bill
- After first stroke, race to net — it may mean that extra 10%
- Restaurant bill add-on
- Part of bill covering two kinds of court activity
- Additional restaurant fee
- Money someone's been waiting to extract from you
- Court martial accusation about a gratuity?
- Mass accusation against restaurant practice