Clue: EMT's forte
We have 1 possible answer for the clue EMT's forte which appears 7 times in our database.
Last seen in:
- Universal - Jun 30 2019
- Thomas Joseph - King Feature Syndicate - May 19 2016
- L.A. Times Daily - Nov 24 2008
- Wall Street Journal - May 25 2007 - May 25, 2007 - A Fabulous Day for Justice
- Thomas Joseph - King Feature Syndicate - Dec 14 2006
- Wall Street Journal - May 27 2005 - May 27, 2005 - Reliving the Past
- Thomas Joseph - King Feature Syndicate - Oct 29 2004
- Revival producer: Abbr.
- ER procedure
- Lifesaving skill, for short
- E.R. skill
- Red Cross training, for short
- Help for a broken heart: Abbr.
- Cause of a revival?: Abbr.
- EMT's treatment
- EMT procedure
- EMT skill
- Help for a broken heart?
- Red Cross course, for short
- Paramedic skill
- Some chest-pumping, for short
- Lifesaving technique, for short