Clue: Fats changes first line to R 'n' B for songster
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Fats changes first line to R 'n' B for songster which appears 1 time in our database.
- Small songbird
- See 23 Down
- Canary, at times
- A small songbird or similar singer
- Singer in conflict with band, say
- Truly fine comeback for Scot ditching a bird
- Small Old World active passerine songbird
- Fly offers resistance to bird
- Singer; songbird
- Point to barrel-shaped singer
- Diminutive songbird
- Drunk brawler is capable of producing a song
- and 4 Down and 14 Down: Oddly, I being a dropout, our uni ordered new high table -- to mark this occasion?