Clue: Imagination tends to take energy with the old
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Imagination tends to take energy with the old which appears 1 time in our database.
- Visual memory
- The faculty of imagination
- Hypothetical site of imagination
- Here one can imagine and take care of the positive response sent back East (4'1,3)
- Where images pictured, I agree diamonds turn up where they are found?
- My need is desperate for fancy situation
- Takes care of me reportedly with insider having a deeper look (4'1,3)
- The imagination
- Looks after one of the viewers with an imagination (4'1,3)
- Place of fancy?
- Developing seed in my imagination
- Object to view around yard in contemplation
- Place for imagination, so to speak
- May denies reforms -- article's dismissed, displaying imagination