Clue: Al Franken, for one
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Al Franken, for one which appears 1 time in our database.
- Twain, for one
- Mo is hurt playing joker
- Spike, say, the arts and craftsman, stuck in shed — not right
- Will Rogers, for one
- Comic writer
- A comedian arranged tours with him
- Card pollsters discovered in hustings? Not half
- Comic mouths off about religious subject
- Terrible one could give us zero mirth
- A comic gets buzzing first, being without alternative
- Will he hesitate or first will he tell jokes?
- Idle, perhaps, hour? It's after working, taking minutes
- Keillor or Twain