Clue: Spot at Scottish island removing a feature that's obsessive?
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Spot at Scottish island removing a feature that's obsessive? which appears 1 time in our database.
- Unhealthy attachment
- Obsessive interest
- Following one vehicle round and about becomes an obsession
- One is not expected to blink perhaps - it's an obsession
- Unhealthy preoccupation
- Hobby-horse, needing repair at top, rejected
- Obsession with bee in one's bonnet locally
- Base for red trucks (X = REST)