Clue: Cleared some prospective MP tied to...
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Cleared some prospective MP tied to... which appears 1 time in our database.
- Cleaned out
- Removed the contents
- That's got to have nothing in it
- 'E, being in Parliament, might get in a knot if there's nothing in him
- Eastern politician bound to be exhausted
- Eastern politician bound to be discharged
- Completely drained
- English representative's bound to be gutted
- European politician bound to be evacuated
- Made vacant
- Did vacation time impede shifts?
- European politician bound to be given vacation