Clue: Movie with the line 'Old age. It's the only disease, Mr. Thompson, that you don't look forward to being cured of'
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Movie with the line 'Old age. It's the only disease, Mr. Thompson, that you don't look forward to being cured of' which appears 1 time in our database.
- AFI's top film
- Orson Welles film
- 1941 Orson Welles classic
- The New York Inquirer was featured in it
- Regarded by many as 'The best film of all time'
- Film in which Agnes Moorehead debuted as the title character's mother
- Film society member at thrash for audience
- 1941 film starring Orson Welles
- 17 Across' masterwork
- Directorial triumph for 61-Across
- 1942 loozer to ''How Green Was My Valley''
- Famous picture of Nazi fiddling with necktie
- 1941 classic drama film starring Orson Welles
- Orson Welles classic
- [newspaper] [money bag] [sled]