Clue: Blunder made by senior cleric without work
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Blunder made by senior cleric without work which appears 1 time in our database.
- Man on the board neglecting work is a mistake
- Mistake is nonsense — rub out
- Common mistake pronouncing poet's middle name
- Mistake made by man out of work
- Refuse to give up massage? It's a mistake
- Rubbish - rub out mistake!
- Mistake made by senior cleric giving up work
- Slip again on horse
- Blunder? If so, bumbler becomes humbler
- Rub out nonsense — that's a mistake!