Clue: Get going, taking power supply from the boot
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Get going, taking power supply from the boot which appears 1 time in our database.
- Get going
- Energize, and what the first words of 17-, 25-, 37- and 49-Across can be
- Gives up pastry as initial impetus
- Stimulation with acid to get process going
- Thrills with hooker get things moving
- Hell's Angel sets off with it and puts the boot in sharp
- Provide an initial impetus
- Gives up sweet stuff, given sudden impetus
- Give up advantage and get moving
- After fun with prostitute one has to get going
- Initial impetus sharp, but excitement's over
- Provoke thrill — Banksy's work?
- Thrill to jump on a bike and go?