Clue: Picard's counselor
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Picard's counselor which appears 11 times in our database.
Last seen in:
- The Washington Post - Nov 7 2019
- L.A. Times Daily - Nov 7 2019
- Wall Street Journal - Jun 19 2015 - June 19, 2015 - First Quarter Turnaround
- L.A. Times Daily - Jan 9 2015
- Wall Street Journal - Apr 30 2010 - April 30, 2010 - E-Books
- L.A. Times Daily - Jan 12 2010
- Universal - Jan 11 2009
- L.A. Times Daily - Apr 4 2008
- USA Today - Oct 27 2006
- Universal - Mar 7 2006
- Deanna of 'Star Trek: T.N.G.'
- Enterprise counselor Deanna
- Captain Picard's counselor
- Counselor to Captain Picard
- ''Star Trek: The Next Generation'' character
- 'Star Trek: T.N.G.' counselor
- Enterprise counselor
- 'Star Trek: TNG' officer
- 'Star Trek: The Next Generation'' counselor
- Adviser of Capt. Picard on 'Star Trek: T.N.G.'
- 'Star Trek' counselor Deanna
- 'Star Trek' role for Marina Sirtis
- Counselor on 'Star Trek: T.N.G.'
- "Star Trek: T.N.G." counselor Deanna
- "Star Trek" counselor born on Betazed