Clue: Retarded in growth
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Retarded in growth which appears 1 time in our database.
- Checked, as growth
- Like bonsai
- Inhibited, in a way
- Kept small
- Knock Edward out - that'll stop him getting too big for his boots
- Abnormally small
- Shorter than usual
- Undersized bananas returned by man
- Engaged in daring activities, like bonsai?
- Artificially small
- Like a cigarette smoker's growth?
- Worked in films, never achieving great stature
- Dwarfed, limited