We have 1 possible answer for the clue Danseuse which appears 7 times in our database.
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 29,805 - Oct 13 2021
- The Sun - Two Speed - Aug 1 2020
- The Sun - Two Speed - Jan 19 2020
- The Sun - Two Speed - Nov 16 2019
- The Sun - Two Speed - Mar 1 2019
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 28,094 - Apr 21 2016
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Jumbo 73 - November 27, 2004
- She's often on her toes
- Degas subject
- FouettÐ“Â© performer
- Girl at the barre
- *Danseur noble's partner
- She dances to a rain bell
- Female dancer, could be prima
- She's a classical dancer
- All round Ireland, a dancer
- With a degree could she get round the whole of Ireland?
- To a certain degree one dances around the whole of Ireland
- For the dance at Ireland, a dancer
- Is the whole of Ireland in certain degree of dancing?
- Has Irelnd a dancer after the dance?