Clue: A brief cry interrupted by copper's charge
We have 1 possible answer for the clue A brief cry interrupted by copper's charge which appears 1 time in our database.
- Charge Bill Clinton, not in fashion outside America?
- Charge for case used briefly by a student
- Tory delved into casual treatment of complaint
- Formal charge of wrongdoing
- Charge up when infiltrating Italian province
- A state copper's put in charge
- Charge account with copper, shilling and a pound
- Charge account finding you and me in a state
- Charge alas false -- initially confident copper taken in
- French wines guarantee American is in a state left in charge
- Bill Clinton's opening line about America results in indictment
- A small capacity left to cover America's charge