Clue: Unusual satire, with new pep, supplies foretaste
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Unusual satire, with new pep, supplies foretaste which appears 1 time in our database.
- Hors d'oeuvre
- How a priest starts a starter for the priest with the ape
- Original stimulation offered for the consumer
- Small dish of tripe cooked with peas
- Relish cooked tripe and peas
- Small starter dish
- Bit of food that could give eater pips
- Hors d'oeuvre produced praise all round, dear
- Tripe cooked with peas as a starter?
- Vagrant tries to track source of cider, nicking one litre for cocktail
- Wild praise about favourite course for beginners?
- First course in mobile software -- about to install the wrong way
- Mushy peas and tripe starter
- A quiet boy eats one special hors d'oeuvre