Clue: A capital provider, though always out
We have 1 possible answer for the clue A capital provider, though always out which appears 1 time in our database.
- One backing non-runner
- Associate who's out for business?
- Inactive business associate
- One in business representing pal, involved? No!
- Someone not active in bed or board?
- Idle husband? He never does any work
- One in business who has retired?
- Would one invest in an idle husband?
- Investor who only backs naps
- Pregnant rep lies about investor
- A lying business associate?
- Does this mean the wife is out with one of the investors who's not working?
- Idle business associate one often has relations with?
- Investor representing pal in a bad way
- The wife when out with one of the investors who's not working?