Clue: TV programme controller?
We have 1 possible answer for the clue TV programme controller? which appears 1 time in our database.
- Nosy Orwellian sib
- He may be watching you
- Oppressive boss
- Intrusive government
- Frat pledge's sponsor
- Dark presence in ''1984''
- Party leader who is 'Watching You' in a 1949 novel by 58-Across
- ''Relative'' who may be watching you
- He keeps a relatively large watch
- He was to a relatively large extent 1 across
- A watcher, or well produced
- Bother the watcher around the wrecked brig
- A novel sort of watchman
- Relatively to a large extent,or well
- Relatively large on the watch