Clue: Honest genius ditching one misguided one?
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Honest genius ditching one misguided one? which appears 1 time in our database.
- Karloff portayal
- Monster maker of literature
- His experiment was quick to prove its success
- Outspoken genius ignoring one's novel
- Mary Shelley's monster-making baron
- Popular Halloween monster
- Plain scientist, not one that Shelley imagined
- Monster creator (M. Shelley)
- Shelley's doctor
- He laid his heart bare in autobiography
- Suitable language for one good at figures?
- Mary Shelley's monster
- Honest scientist I abandoned for a notorious one
- Animator, to be honest, a genius one sacked
- Outspoken genius I left for disastrous inventor