Clue: 'A Severed Head' novelist, 1961
We have 1 possible answer for the clue 'A Severed Head' novelist, 1961 which appears 1 time in our database.
- Sky pilot's abuse of rod - there's a lot of it about
- Press baron
- Her Red and Green perhaps seriously delayed by Forever Amber?
- Rupert —, media owner
- Rupert —; Iris —
- Protecting Republican Party is a great deal for media mogul
- Tycoon promoted hotel with false spirit
- Man in the news a lot, implicating third of Tory party?
- News Corp founder
- Author of The Bell
- Billionaire Rupert
- Revise previous answer with chapter for current literary dame