Clue: A 36-Across may be one
We have 1 possible answer for the clue A 36-Across may be one which appears 1 time in our database.
- Buy low, sell high?
- Workplace confidence
- Something a company won't reveal
- *Proprietary advantage
- Protected company asset
- Street cred — a fusion of special expertise
- Detects rare fusion of special expertise
- Recipe for KFC chicken, e.g
- Detects rare fluctuation in business confidence
- Proprietary information gives business confidence
- Setter cared to spread professional knowledge
- Something company protects from competitors
- Information a company holds on to
- The commercial advantage of a business that's not public
- Deal with hidden wrinkle?