Clue: Aviation pioneer Sikorsky
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Aviation pioneer Sikorsky which appears 10 times in our database.
Last seen in:
- L.A. Times Daily - Jun 9 2021
- The Washington Post - Jun 9 2021
- L.A. Times Daily - Nov 25 2018
- The Washington Post - Nov 25 2018
- L.A. Times Daily - Dec 16 2016
- New York Times - Oct 16 2011
- New York Times - Jul 23 2007
- L.A. Times Daily - May 17 2007
- L.A. Times Daily - Apr 21 2006
- New York Times - Jul 23 2002
- Composer Stravinsky
- Feldman role in 'Young Frankenstein'
- Helicopter builder Sikorsky
- Operatic prince
- Sikorsky or Stravinsky
- Dr. Frankenstein's assistant
- Helicopter pioneer Sikorsky
- Humpbacked helper
- Borodin's 'Prince ___'
- Borodin's prince
- Fictional lab assistant
- Fictional hunchback
- Historic Russian prince
- Transylvanian lab assistant?