Clue: Red or white vessel
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Red or white vessel which appears 1 time in our database.
- Flute, for one
- Flute, e.g.
- Port terminal?
- Part of some table settings
- Vessel with bowl and stem
- Red or white container
- What suitor hopes to do holding say, flute?
- One given sack when victory, say, goes to girl
- Vessel possibly held in this port? The opposite
- Get girl to carry for one red or white container
- It may come into port? On the contrary!
- Health-giving drink may be served in it
- Signals we mistake full of drink
- Arm around English girl, one holding a drink
- Wind was single flute, perhaps?