Clue: Skater Slutskaya
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Skater Slutskaya which appears 19 times in our database.
Last seen in:
- New York Times - Jan 10 2019
- Wall Street Journal - Oct 20 2014 - By the Way
- Wall Street Journal - Mar 21 2014 - March 21, 2014 - Self-Possessed
- Premier Sunday - King Feature Syndicate - Jan 20 2013
- Wall Street Journal - Aug 27 2012 - Run for It!
- L.A. Times Sunday - Jun 27 2010
- L.A. Times Daily - Nov 20 2009
- Boston Globe - Nov 15 2009
- L.A. Times Sunday - Sep 6 2009
- Wall Street Journal - May 22 2009 - May 22, 2009 - It's Not the Economy
- One of Chekhov's Three Sisters
- Olympic figure skater Slutskaya
- One of Chekhov's 'Three Sisters'
- One of Chekhov's ''Three Sisters''
- Figure skater Rodnina
- 'Three Sisters' sister
- Sister in 'Three Sisters'
- Sister of Olga and Masha, in Chekhov
- Figure skater Slutskaya
- Youngest of Chekhov's 'Three Sisters'
- A Chekhov sister
- 'Alias' character Derevko
- One of a Chekhov trio
- 'The Three Sisters' sister
- Woman in Chekhov's 'The Sea-Gull'