Clue: Sch. founded by Jefferson
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Sch. founded by Jefferson which appears 22 times in our database.
Last seen in:
- The Washington Post - Feb 20 2020
- L.A. Times Daily - Feb 20 2020
- Universal - Sep 21 2019
- Newsday.com - Aug 16 2019
- Newsday.com - Dec 7 2018
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Dec 12 2015
- L.A. Times Daily - Oct 5 2014
- L.A. Times Daily - Aug 6 2013
- L.A. Times Daily - May 3 2012
- Newsday.com - Jan 12 2012
- Sport of horse racing, with 'the'
- Tanning letters
- Charlottesville inst.
- Katie Couric alma mater
- Tanning abbr.
- The Cavaliers of the ACC
- John Paul Jones Arena's sch.
- Charlottesville sch. founded by Thomas Jefferson
- The Cavaliers of the N.C.A.A.
- Perennial NCAA lacrosse powerhouse
- Jefferson's inst.
- Sch. founded by a president
- Ray blocked by certain sunscreens
- Sri Lankan province
- Cavaliers' home, for short