Clue: *Small museum piece
We have 1 possible answer for the clue *Small museum piece which appears 1 time in our database.
- Certain collectible
- Small item in an antique shop, say
- *Small collectible
- Exquisite piece of polished stone - old boy has to move quickly to secure it
- Rome will be one, thought Auden
- He passed on two sorts of flier -- one's culturally significant
- Old British plane with weapon at the rear is a curiosity
- Old Homer's heir has black diamonds set in ornament (5,1'3)
- Collector's piece (5,1'3)
- Collectible item of artistic worth (5,1'3)
- Small item considered to be of artistic worth (5,1'3)
- Something beautiful died — died through black magic?