Clue: Completely absorbed, rapt
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Completely absorbed, rapt which appears 4 times in our database.
- Wrapped up
- Wrapt, immersed
- 'Rapt, immersed (9)'
- Dress gone? Hidden? Lost?
- Son's greed (anag) - totally attentive
- Complete absorbed, rapt
- Preoccupied with objective - to hug fat dame finally
- Badly need swallowed fat to be completely absorbed
- Consumed English traditional Sunday dinner while talking
- English explorer has England's borders wrapped up
- Purpose stopped by offensive, east being occupied
- Absorbed by vulgar English in final