Clue: Painting of a bowl of fruit, perhaps?
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Painting of a bowl of fruit, perhaps? which appears 2 times in our database.
- It's not yet dead for 11 across
- Just picture how this is not dead yet
- 'There's some hope for such work for the artist (5,4)'
- Painting genre
- Painting of fruit, e.g
- Art's unwavering biography
- Yet what's said to reflect art is art!
- Hope yet for an art form
- Art class - calm source of strength
- Painting showing stock passing backwards through entrance to field
- Art form that generates spirit and zest
- Is this what artists do to watch paint dry?
- Many a hanging
- Art student's assignment
- Picture, even so, is not wholly devoid of animation