Clue: Biological reversion
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Biological reversion which appears 2 times in our database.
- Reversion to an earlier type
- Reversion to the primitive — I am vast (anag)
- Reversion to primitive type
- In reversion to primitivism, a bomb's broken a hole in the wall
- In reversion to type, destructive character returns, breaking into cash machine
- Reversion to something ancestral; vast aim (anag.)
- Reversion to something ancestral
- Reversion to ancestral type
- Reversion to an ancestral or primitive type
- Reversion to a former or more primitive type
- Primitive type of cash machine swallowed new visa
- Faulty Visa found in cash machine - it could be indicative of what's ancient and from another era!
- Trait eventually returning with this fake visa, accessing cashpoint
- Resemblance to older ancestors