Clue: Battle of Thermopylae victor, 480 B.C
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Battle of Thermopylae victor, 480 B.C which appears 1 time in our database.
- Persian king who destroyed Athens
- Victor at Thermopylae, 480 B.C.
- Ancient invader of Greece
- Thermopylae victor
- Persian king
- Son of Darius I
- 1738 Handel opera set in Persia
- Victor at Thermopylae
- Loser at Salamis
- '300' villain
- Persian king who captured Athens
- Belligerent Persian ruler
- Persian king in 2006's '300'
- It takes a great Persian king to be a seer and twice ten more
- It takes twice then to make 15 across into Ahasuerus