Clue: First man-made satellite to orbit the earth
We have 1 possible answer for the clue First man-made satellite to orbit the earth which appears 1 time in our database.
- Literally, 'traveling companion'
- Early space traveler
- Laika's carrier
- First satellite
- Newsmaker of October 4, 1957
- Early satellite
- It means "traveling companion" in Russian
- Subject of the 2001 book subtitled 'The Shock of the Century'
- It was launched the same day that 'Leave It to Beaver' premiered
- Soviet revolutionary family has sex in a revolutionary way
- Soviet satellite
- Soviet space orbiter
- Traveler in 1957 news
- Image on a 1957 Soviet stamp
- Subject of the book 'Red Moon Rising'