Clue: Unhappy and unable to be comforted
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Unhappy and unable to be comforted which appears 2 times in our database.
- Low in spirits
- Unhappy that record is not played earlier?
- Unhappy with record playing long after hours?
- Unable to be comforted
- Woebegone nightclub DJ might put this ...
- Sad record, played Round Midnight?
- Democrat is worried about most of cabinet being "blue"
- Ground to ascend, soil down
- Detective and barman get on - therefore it's well overdue to be low in spirits
- Gloomy record playing far on into the night
- Sad record playing, very old
- Record terribly neat solo, getting down!
- 'Sad Club' with name like that's dead