Clue: Making trivial distinctions
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Making trivial distinctions which appears 2 times in our database.
- Making petty distinctions
- Making distinctions of little importance
- Dwelling on nuances
- That's all very fine but all very pretty
- Occupied with petty distinctions
- Making overfine distinctions
- Making over-fine distinctions
- Quibbling resulting in damage to locks?
- Being finicky, ventilates place in striking environment
- Quibbling given largish pint – it spilt
- Shock line to interrupt antisocial behaviour? It characterises fusspots
- Finding faults with locks coming apart
- Making of petty distinctions