Clue: Fated never to meet?
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Fated never to meet? which appears 1 time in our database.
- Everywhere is equidistant and doesn't intersect
- When lines are equidistant and never intersect
- Going in the same direction, always the same distance apart
- Always equidistant, never intersecting
- Of lines, continually at same distance from each other
- When everywhere is equidistant and not intersecting
- Imaginary line around the Earth
- Of two lines, continuously at same distance apart
- Moving in the same direction but always the same distance apart
- Of lines, continually at the same distance from each other
- 'Alongside something, it's all pearl (8)'
- Lines that never the twain shall meet
- One of the imaginary lines around the Earth
- Alongside something, it's all pearl
- Not meeting the standard on whole railway