Clue: (Of tactics) waiting and watching for the moment to strike
We have 1 possible answer for the clue (Of tactics) waiting and watching for the moment to strike which appears 1 time in our database.
- Trifling pair
- McKenna's Act with 20?
- Gnter Grass book
- (Play) with teasing cruelty
- Opposing manoeuvres to get scanner's function allied to computer device
- Act with animals
- Consume data inordinately, playing with opponents?
- Combo game for a chaser or dodger
- Likely to toy with victim, rat trapping brown relative of his?