Clue: Living in trees
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Living in trees which appears 6 times in our database.
Last seen in:
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 4725 - January 1, 2009
- The Times - Concise - Sunday Times Concise 927 - December 18, 2005
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 10,851 - Feb 15 2005
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 3138 - December 2, 2003
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 3103 - October 22, 2003
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 2599 - March 12, 2002
- Out on a limb?
- Like koalas
- Like possums, sloths and squirrels
- Pertaining to trees
- Like lemurs
- Like kinkajous
- Of trees
- Woody, the Academician, turns up in the northern manner
- Would sound genuine at last
- How a boar gets the genuine sound of a tree
- 'Woo den as one, actually, at last (8)'
- Wild boar ... it's true, is like a tree
- Tree-dwelling wild boar? Honest!
- A round barrel manufactured from trees