Clue: Disreputable practitioner (especially lawyer)
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Disreputable practitioner (especially lawyer) which appears 1 time in our database.
- Shady lawyer
- Unethical lawyer
- Unscrupulous person, sounds bashful
- One who acts unprofessionally- being bashful?
- Person who acts unprofessionally - sounds bashful
- Informally, an unscrupulous or unprofessional person - sounds bashful?
- The sort of 22 across that gets so timid along with the rest
- Business cheat
- Crooked practitioner's almost heading for emotional breakdown
- Crooked practitioner retiring to crooked rest
- Marxist character part portrays hysteria