Clue: Herb for tea (or lawn?)
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Herb for tea (or lawn?) which appears 1 time in our database.
- Medicinal plant
- Tea type
- Tea variety
- Fragrant plant
- Sweet-smelling plant used to make medicine and lotion
- Ma, Clio and me have medicinal tea
- Milo came with a medicinal plant
- How like Daisy to get the accountant and the medical officer so far as this!
- Accountant and doctor, far from Herb
- How the accountant and the doctor join to make one long for medicine
- After a century the doctor may get this mixture of lime
- Plant with flower seen by old yards (lots of them!)
- Flower no distance from 11?
- Plant for tea or lawn
- Wild flower used medicinally and for tea