Clue: A nice, pure composition, but sensual
We have 1 possible answer for the clue A nice, pure composition, but sensual which appears 2 times in our database.
- Follower of philosophy of Paine, unfortunately without remedy
- 'Cooked Pie and Preserve' article by old gourmet
- Gourmet has a prune cut up with ice
- A nice pure treat for the fastidious
- One appreciating food and drink
- Run a piece engineered by bon vivant
- Gourmet, seeing a prune ice, going bananas!
- Run a piece that's blasted follower of luxury
- Film for everyone to see about an expert at the table
- Despicable type tucking into Eastern food, an advocate of enjoyment
- Long runner, an expert on food
- Poem written to vase, holding each one sensuous and Greek