Clue: Disputed frontier
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Disputed frontier which appears 2 times in our database.
- Madonna's first top 10 song
- Just barely legit
- Indecisive boundary row
- With 52-Across, something in a gray area
- Ring road in German city near eastern frontier
- Marginal note introducing amenity for shoppers
- British policy about system that divides countries
- Marginal organization included in British policy
- British method when scuttling steamship is barely acceptable
- Boundary is barely acceptable
- Just qualifying for the queue to enter the country?
- Bishop has row about instruction that�s dubious
- British command leads to row and division