Clue: Tolstoy's Karenina
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Tolstoy's Karenina which appears 36 times in our database.
Last seen in:
- Universal - Jul 13 2023
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Feb 14 2023
- New York Times - Aug 9 2022
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Mar 26 2022
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Dec 30 2021
- L.A. Times Daily - Nov 15 2021
- L.A. Times Daily - Jun 24 2021
- The Washington Post - Jun 24 2021
- The Sun - Two Speed - Feb 16 2021
- L.A. Times Daily - Oct 5 2020
- Actress Magnani
- I in 'The King and I'
- Deborah's role in 'The King and I'
- Held on the stage
- '___ Karenina'
- 'Finnegans Wake' wife
- O'Neill's '___ Christie'
- Christie or Quindlen
- Moffo at the Met
- Trollope's 'Lady ___'
- Dancer Pavlova
- The 'I' of 'The King and I'
- Diva Moffo
- Writer Quindlen
- The 'I' in 'The King and I'