Clue: For example, Dorothy's rejected heavy meal
We have 1 possible answer for the clue For example, Dorothy's rejected heavy meal which appears 1 time in our database.
- Starchy food
- Dull plodder
- Stuff, as with food
- Stuffy type
- Heavy indigestible food
- Heavy, often starchy, food
- Indigestible or dull food
- Heavy and indigestible food
- 'Heavy, starchy food (6)'
- It's heavy, as a matter of course
- This do gets so heavy as a matter of course
- On reflection, say spots result from an unhealthy diet
- Heavy stuff, say, with little marks coming up
- Dull material used to fill up?
- Gets worried about returning party stuff oneself