Clue: 'Traffic' org.
We have 1 possible answer for the clue 'Traffic' org. which appears 9 times in our database.
Last seen in:
- Thomas Joseph - King Feature Syndicate - Jan 25 2008
- Thomas Joseph - King Feature Syndicate - Sep 19 2007
- Wall Street Journal - Apr 20 2007 - April 20, 2007 - Two for One
- Thomas Joseph - King Feature Syndicate - Aug 15 2006
- Thomas Joseph - King Feature Syndicate - Jun 18 2005
- Wall Street Journal - Mar 14 2003 - March 14, 2003 - Palindromic Conclusions
- Wall Street Journal - Dec 13 2002 - December 13, 2002 - Humdrum Business Headlines
- Wall Street Journal - Sep 13 2002 - September 13, 2002 - Inc., Inc.
- Wall Street Journal - Nov 30 2001 - WSJ November 30, 2001 - Shopping List
- Raiding grp.
- Justice Dept. grp.
- Crack team?: Abbr.
- Traffic-stopping org.
- Bust makers, for short
- Org. involved in raids
- Narcs' employer: Abbr.
- Goddess: Lat.
- Justice Dept. division
- Org. involved in seizures
- Org. featured in 'Traffic'
- Org. with a crack staff?
- ''Traffic'' org.
- Traffic stoppers?: Abbr.