Clue: Censorship-fighting org
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Censorship-fighting org which appears 11 times in our database.
Last seen in:
- Wall Street Journal - Jul 25 2020 - Catchy Wordies
- Universal - Feb 15 2020
- L.A. Times Daily - Apr 3 2019
- The Washington Post - Apr 3 2019
- L.A. Times Daily - Oct 14 2018
- The Washington Post - Oct 14 2018
- L.A. Times Daily - Jun 3 2015
- Newsday.com - Nov 28 2014
- L.A. Times Daily - Oct 19 2014
- Rock and Roll - Apr 8 2012
- Org. that defends the Bill of Rights
- Rights org.
- Org. in rights fights
- First Amendment lobbyists, for short
- Org. often seen in court
- Org. co-founded by Felix Frankfurter
- Human rights org.
- Legal rights org.
- It may take a case pro bono
- Censorship-fighting org.
- See 40-Across
- Rights org. since 1920
- Rights advocacy org.
- Rights watchdog grp.
- Scopes trial org.