Clue: They put up a Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list
We have 1 possible answer for the clue They put up a Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list which appears 2 times in our database.
- It began in 1908 with 34 agts.
- J. Edgar Hoover's org.
- 1960s-'70s crime drama
- Reality-based crime drama, 1965-74
- Crime show based on a federal org.
- Deliberately paranoid org.
- '70s TV crime drama
- Justice Department agency
- Hoover led it for 37 yrs
- Org. led by Robert Mueller since 2001
- Justice Department arm
- Enforcement org. since 1908
- 1960s-'70s police drama
- J. Edgar Hoover Building org
- '60s-'70s crime drama