Clue: Termite-eating animal of Africa
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Termite-eating animal of Africa which appears 6 times in our database.
- Ant bear
- First animal?
- Burrowing insectivore
- Burrowing animal
- Ants' foe
- First beast in the dictionary
- First animal, in a way
- African burrowing animal, feeds on termites
- Can it bear being so anti about its food, by the sound of it?
- Ant eater
- The animal found furthest from zoo
- African mammal with long ears and snout
- First creature found in a dictionary
- First creature in a dictionary
- Nocturnal termite-eater