Clue: Institution for the advancement of the arts and sciences
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Institution for the advancement of the arts and sciences which appears 2 times in our database.
- Private school
- Award giver
- Type of school
- Phillips in Andover, e.g.
- West Point or Annapolis
- 'I'd like to thank the ___...'
- Place of learning
- School for specialised education
- A rotter, 'e comes to my school
- Where a rotter is taught to get to the East before my end
- It's much thanked once a year
- Currently a scholar at Magdalen, or other place of learning
- Little woman's a rebel in school
- A rebel at the setter's school