Clue: Maker of hats
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Maker of hats which appears 4 times in our database.
- Hat maker
- A maker of women's hats
- The miner is just about sick of the hatter
- What one makes goes on ahead with what's grinding in 'er
- Hat seller
- Hat designer
- Traveller with story about popular female shopkeeper
- Maker of women's hats
- Is this what it means for an artist to talk through one's hat turning heads?
- Prospector keeps sick retailer
- Fashion designer — a black-looking fellow, inwardly bad
- Bonnet crafter
- Top designer?