The answer TAKEROOT has 12 possible clues. See the results below.
- Become established
- Become established down under?
- Become hard to get rid of
- Film shot on river with ducks needing time to become established
- Get settled
- Establish oneself as a Glaswegian hit man?
- Settle down to perform mathematical task
- Sounds like instruction to thief in vegetable shop to find a home
- Blow when a king and queen invade and become established
- Find a home
Last seen in:
- Universal - Jan 10 2019
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 27,281 - Aug 20 2017
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,477 - Jul 12 2017
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 14,587 - Feb 7 2017
- Wall Street Journal - Sep 21 2016 - Inner Tubes
- The Washington Post - Jul 3 2016
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,025 - Feb 1 2016
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,613 - Jul 2 2015
- The Times - Cryptic - Easter Monday Cryptic Jumbo - April 21, 2014
- Newsday.com - Feb 9 2014