The answer ROASTBEEF has 41 possible clues. See the results below.
- Boar's feet cooked as traditional English fare
- Oven to be held by judge: that's where it's done
- So bereft -- a disastrous meal
- Tradition of British consumers to criticise and complain
- Food often eaten on Sun. that could be cooked before Sat.
- Before Sat, cooked part of lunch for Sun?
- Traditional food? Best of era cooked
- What makes for fatso - beer and Sunday dinner?
- Traditional Sunday fare
- Entree carved by a chef
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 29,643 - Apr 7 2021
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,549 - Nov 27 2020
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 610 - Jun 29 2020
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 29,252 - Jan 6 2020
- The Guardian - Quiptic crossword No 1,050 - Dec 30 2019
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 3,029 - Nov 10 2019
- The Guardian - Quiptic crossword No 1,014 - Apr 22 2019
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 15,196 - Jan 21 2019
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 27,676 - Nov 26 2018
- Newsday.com - Nov 7 2017